Hayden’s Trusted Furnace Company
At Border Sheet Metal & Heating, we’ve been keeping the locals of Hayden, ID, warm and comfortable in their homes since 1942. Northern Idaho may get pretty frigid, but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer inside your home. Our furnace company takes pride in being heavily involved with the residents of Kootenai County. You can count on us to handle a wide variety of heating projects on your property no matter where you are. We’re in Hayden Lake, but we also service the vast surrounding areas. Our quality is the difference!
Customers value our:
- Team of well-trained, NATE-certified technicians
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Numerous Lennox Centurion and Circle of Excellence awards
- Standing as a Lennox Premier Dealer
High-Quality Repairs for Heating
When the heater on your property breaks, we stand ready to help you. For your convenience, we provide emergency repair services 24/7. You can rely on us to get your heating system back up and running in a timely fashion.
Hayden’s Best Heating System Installation
If you need a new heater for your home in the Northern Idaho area, the team at Border Sheet Metal & Heating can provide a variety of options. Our heating company offers top-quality installations with reliable products from brands like Lennox and Mitsubishi.
We work hard to:
- Show up on time for all of our jobs
- Conduct ourselves with professionalism
- Maintain clean working environments
- Treat our customers like family
Heating Maintenance Services in Hayden
At Border Sheet Metal & Heating, we do our best to keep the heaters of Hayden and other communities running smoothly. We strive to be known as an honest and fair furnace contractor serving Hayden. Whether you need a single tune-up or routine maintenance, we have the tools and experience to return your heating equipment to peak performance. Our maintenance services can help prolong the life of your heater.
Looking for the best heating and AC company in Hayden?
Look no further! Call Border Sheet Metal & Heating Today!
- Should My Furnace Fan Continuously Run?
- The Best Ways to Heat a Garage
- What To Do If Heating System Keeps Turning Off